Electronica edition: Xilent and Subfocus
Finals, finals, finals, so some extra bass is needed!
There is nothing better than a high energy track, to really get you moving. This week, two producers are featured. They both have climbed to the top of the electronic scene, especially in the Dubstep and Drum n' Bass genres. The track, "Out of the Blue," is a produced marvel by Subfocus. Nick Douwma has created a masterpiece, with its high energy DnB beat, along with those ecstatic synths. Tracks like these seem perfect, but they can be turned to something even greater.
Xilent, a Polish producer, created his own take on "Out of the Blue." He turned the track into dubstep, with his signature wobble. As a result, the song has been recreated to be full of breaks and dirty bass. The track was released on March 6, and it already has about 10,000 views. The full track will be released on April 12, so stay tuned. Enjoy this great masterpiece, and keep jamming to get all these finals over!
Don't forget the drop---
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More depauliaonline News Articles
Recent depauliaonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DEPAULIAONLINE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DEPAULIAONLINE NEWS
- AP: Chicago school board approves $5.8 billion budget
- AP: Illinois man freed after 2 decades in prison
- AP: Chicago mayor holds meeting on city violence
- 'One Flea Spare': An interview with David Samba, Megan Turner and Evan Williams
- Pitchfork Music Festival: Sunday recap
- Pitchfork Music Festival: Saturday recap
- Pitchfork Music Festival: Friday recap
RECENT DEPAULIAONLINE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit